All Around the World [Hetalia]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Around the World [Hetalia]

A Large Hetalia roleplaying group.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Germany's House.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prussia

Prussia

Germany's House. Empty
PostSubject: Germany's House.   Germany's House. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:20 am

((Mostly to get this fucking ball rolling.))

After his alarm had found its self in the wall of the dark basement, the albino that occupied it's cold darkness finally decided to awaken. Pulling himself up he reached the tiny strings that held the curtains closed pulling them open letting in the full beams of that cursed thing called light into the room. From how intense the sun was at the moment Gilbert had to assume was around noon. 'Heh' he thought as he prided himself on the fact he got up 4 hours later than he was supposed to.
Sure that he was going to miss his brother and the list of chores his brother assigned him. Pulling on a black sleeveless shirt.

He climbed up the stairs that lead in to the mud room, which he walked through in to the spotless kitchen. As he approached the fridge doors he saw a white note upon the fridge. Disregarding he pulled a beer at random out of the fridge opening it, shutting its door (as not to anger an Austrian that had been seen on the premises as of late), he entered the large pantry looking to find some snack food within. Finding potato chips he shrugged leaving the light on in the pantry as he marched into the living room plopping down on the fine leather couch, propping his bare feet on the coffee table and turning on the TV.
Back to top Go down
Germany

Germany

Germany's House. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Germany's House.   Germany's House. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:10 am

Running a hand through his hair, Ludwig sighed. He had gotten a chance to work in his home office today--although that still didn't stop Merkel from getting on his case every five minutes via telephone. The sound of a bedroom door closing somewhere in his home alerted him of Gilbert's awakening, blue eyes shifting to glance at the clock. It was well into the afternoon, which made the blond nation frown; his brother really should practice getting into the habit of waking up before the day was mostly wasted. And he knew already that Gilbert would completely bypass the note on the refrigerator informing him of Ludwig's working at home as well as reminding him to at least clean up a little.

"Maybe I should let him know I'm actually here..." He mumbled to himself, although a quick once over at his paperwork reminded him that it would not be getting any smaller soon. However, he had been working since 6 AM...maybe a short break was called for with the circumstances surrounding him. Stretching to work the kinks away, the German nodded to himself and stood up, leaving the office behind for now.

Ludwig spotted Gilbert once he moved into the living room, coming up behind the couch and leaning over to look at him. "You know, if you had actually read my note you could have asked me to make you something. I would be more than happy to." Ludwig spoke, though he doubted Gilbert would pass up a meal despite having already snacked. Shifting his gaze over to the kitchen he figured that dinner should be started soon as well, what with it being late in the day.

"Would eintoph be alright with you tonight, Bruder?" Ludwig asked, as blue eyes made the albino on the couch their main focus once again.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eintoph= A German stew usually made out of wurst, mostly any kind of vegetable, and with a thick broth.
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

Germany's House. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Germany's House.   Germany's House. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:06 pm

Turning around on the couch he stared at his brother with his crimson eyes, "When have I ever read any note that was on paper on the fridge? Bro you have a cell just text my phone and I'll read it that way." he paused. "Anyways, eintoph would be great for dinner and some breakfast would be great." he said not passing up the chance to have his brother cook for him. That and he knew his brother was tiring of

Gilbert rolled back into his spot on the couch as chips began spilling out of the bag due to their current position hanging off the couch. Cursing as he leaned over to pull the bag up he picked the chips off the floor not doubting the cleanliness of the floor proceeded to eat them. "Oh your dogs are jerks by the way! Barking all 'night' at my window! Gilbird and I barely could get to sleep." he stated speaking of the bird that he had left in the basement along with his cellular phone.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Germany's House. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Germany's House.   Germany's House. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Germany's House.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Around the World [Hetalia] :: On The Map :: Europe-
Jump to: