All Around the World [Hetalia]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Around the World [Hetalia]

A Large Hetalia roleplaying group.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spain App.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
España

España

Spain App. Empty
PostSubject: Spain App.   Spain App. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:34 am

• Spain has the most vineyard to land ratio in the world, but due to the soil it yields less than most European countries.

• Tomatina is big ass tomato food fight in Buñol, Spain. Yea, they’re that awesome.

• Spain has become one of the most legally liberal European countries in recent years with same-sex marriage, legalized marijuana, and banning of smoking in all public places.

• When Spanish explorers visited America, they would go on about how much they loved everything, I mean EVERYTHING, they saw and the people they came across, only to change their minds shortly after facing a harsh winter or coming across a harsh Native American tribe. [ i found this out in my history class :’D ]

Antonio Fernandez Carriedo is a very happy-go-lucky kind of guy. No matter how much you throw at him, he’ll always come out of the situation smiling. He is extremely passionate about many things—food, music, dancing, exploring, fighting, friends, parenting-almost anything. He is also extremely passionate with love, to the point of being titled a pervert. When he feels as though a close friend is drifting away, he becomes very hurt and tries to get them back.

He’s raised Romano with strong ties to his brother, Feliciano, and as much as he loves Lovino, he does tire of his constant fits and messy habits from time to time. He misses his close friendship he used to have with Austria and Netherlands and cherishes the one he currently has with Belgium, Prussia, and France.

Last edited by España on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

Spain App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain App.   Spain App. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:24 am

Alright go ahead with your character profile! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Spain App.
Page 1 of 1