All Around the World [Hetalia]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Around the World [Hetalia]

A Large Hetalia roleplaying group.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

El Casa de España

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
España

España

El Casa de España Empty
PostSubject: El Casa de España   El Casa de España Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:34 pm

A hand gently glided across the damp forehead, as a small, proud grin tugged on the corners of the young man's lips, a small sigh escaping. Finally. All of the chores were done and the house was clean. The back of his plain white shirt was a bit damp from working in it all day, his jeans rolled up to keep from dragging anything to his newly cleaned floors, and of course his classic messy brown hair topping it all of. His bare feet seemed to dance over the floors of the elegant corridor as he happily made his way to the kitchen to treat himself for a job well done. It was spotless. It was beautiful. The way the lights flooded in through the open windows, an aromatic breeze filling the home. It was almost enough to bring tears to his eyes.

The bookshelves were dusted, the garden was de-weeded, the dishes were cleaned, the silverware polished, the marble flooring was in perfect condition, and all of the clothing were washed and folded.

Perfect.

He sliced up a ball of mozzarella and a plump tomato, fresh from the yard, alternating their order one on top the other. Topping it with basil and a mix of balsamic vinaigrette and olive oil. With his plate, he slouched comfortably in his seat, taking in his day and the beautiful weather.

Perfect ...
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

El Casa de España Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Casa de España   El Casa de España Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:50 pm

"What smells like work in here!" The albino said loudly as he stomped into the entryway of the Spaniards' home.

Gilbert was dressed a black printed tee, a red checkered bandanna tied around his neck and jeans that sat upon his waist decorated with a red belt. Walking through the house he began stomping around trying to find that friend of his. Upon entering the kitchen he yelled in excitement for finding his missing friend. "Dude there you are! Francis and I have been texting you ALL DAY!" Gilbert said taking a seat next to the brunette.

"You plan to go out looking like that?" he said not caring if Antonio had actually checked his phone or not. Even though he was sure that the brunette always knew of their nightly escapades that were going to end at 'tonio's tonight thanks to the absence of Romano. That and Ludwig had banned them from any nightly escapades while Roderick was visiting, which meant that Gilbert would stay far away from home for as long as he could leaving his younger brother with the stuffy aristocrat.

"And I promise we won't get arrested this time... unless Francis plans on getting Matthiew to bail us all out." Gilbert was never one to keep to a subject for more than a minute as he found it boring to carry on such conversations.

Pretty much 'Perfect' was about to end. Especially when Gilbert and Francis are involved.
Back to top Go down
España

España

El Casa de España Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Casa de España   El Casa de España Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:22 am

A thud entered his ears, shortly trailing behind was that all too familiar voice. Trouble was approaching fast.

"Dirt ..." whimpered from his lips, filled with the tomato-cheese dish, as he stared at the boots adorning his friend's feet, and yes, the layer of caked on filth at the bottom. Though he was sure even if Gilbert had heard him, he would do nothing but ignore the comment anyways. His irritation quickly disappeared as his eyes met with his friend's; the joy of seeing him filled the room.

Oh. Phone!! He looked around, but the device was no where in sight. Whenever Antonio entered his cleaning zone, there was no escaping until completion, it was nearly impossible for anyone to get a hold of him without physical interaction and even then, sometimes you couldn't knock him out.

"Lo siento, amigo!!" he laughed, standing to his feet. "I'll go change then, and we can leave soon." He dropped his dish off in the sink as Gilbert's conversation continued. "You know, it's getting harder to believe you every time you say that." A laugh echoed through the small corridor as he stepped into the master bedroom not too far from the kitchen.

The plush rug welcomed his bare toes like warm sand on the beach as he made his way to the beautifully hand carved wooden dresser. Judging by Gilbert's atire, they were going to one of the more modern areas.
      "Speaking of Francis, where is he??" he called, shuffling through the layers of clothing. It didn't take long before his decision was made. Slipping out the pieces, he tossed them on the bed and closed the large doors back to their original positions.

Slipping off the white shirt, he cast it into the previously empty laundry basket. Grabbing one of his colognes, he sprayed a thin layer over to cover up the scent of a hard day's work. He quickly changed into his new attire; a black button up embroidered with black stitches to create a subtle pattern that could only be seen in close contact, the buttons adorned with the Spanish Coat of Arms, and left undone just a bit revealing his golden chained cross to entice anyone who may be interested, his jeans a grayish-blue with a worn wash and dark threaded hemlines, contrasting the class his shirt held, and last his simple black on black checkered, canvas Louis Vuitton shoes Francis had given him last February as a birthday gift.

Checking the mirror, he ruffled his hair a bit, and entered the kitchen once more, returning to his friend's side.
      "Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

El Casa de España Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Casa de España   El Casa de España Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:29 am

Following Antonio around the house he stopped outside the Spaniards bedroom to check his phone. "He said he would meet us there as he's closer to there than to us... apparently." Gilbert said narrowing his eyes at his phone slamming it shut. Looking at the phone charm that was dangling from it. It was a yellow chick that his brother had gotten him for his birthday as he couldn't think of anything else to get him. He loved his brother and how much he still cared even after the wall fell. Mostly he was happy that anyone besides his two closest friends had remembered. As it was, he wasn't a nation anymore so it was common to be forgotten. But ever since the wall fell the two of them had been even closer, even if Ludwig had pressed on him to find out what the Russian had done.

Gilbert frowned for a moment before shaking his head. "Mein gott your sooo slow!" he said sneezing becoming very bored with waiting. He said returning to the kitchen as he fiddled around going through Antonio's drawers knowing he'd find nothing but still it was better than standing around. Shutting the drawer as he heard Antonio return he stuffed his hands into his pockets and nodded. "Well lets go then!" he said leading the two of them out of the house, and standing in the street waiting for Antonio to lock up.

"Don't let Francis get you again!" he said teasing Antonio over his first time drinking with the prussian and the frenchman. Gilbert was dammed to ever let this go as Antonio had not only been so embarrassed, it was even better when Romano found out. Thanks to Antonio's own guilt.
Back to top Go down
España

España

El Casa de España Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Casa de España   El Casa de España Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:47 pm

He followed the albino out of the house, passing the foyer he spotted his phone lying on the marble-top table. Pressing a button, the screen lit up. 12 missed calls from Gilbird. 27 unread text messages. Dios mío. The texts were probably filled with anger and vulgarity along with multiple threats. He slipped the phone in his back pocket. Those would be dealt with later. He mindlessly went through the motions of shutting the house down, a satisfying click of the dead lock confirming the end of the process.

A deep blush immediately painted his face as he laughed what seemed to be a mix between awkwardly and nervously.
      "Why do you always have to bring that up, Gil?" He hand scratching the back of his for lack of anything better to do with them as he met up with him on the curb of the yard. "And it was only one time!! I knew you two were cheating at that game, that's why I got drunk so fast and after you mentioned Romano in that tiny little-" A short pause as he caught himself. "Nevermind that!! Vámonos!!" He patted the albino's back, praying the subject's change as he approached the vehicle. "It's cool if we take your car, right?" He flashed his signature, cheeky grin. Now, even if the Prussian wanted to say no, it would be hard to.
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

El Casa de España Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Casa de España   El Casa de España Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:36 am

Snickers looking to the spaniard, "Because your face is funny when we mention it. Plus we weren't cheating you just suck at it." Gilbert approaches his black SUV, "I guess just no getting anything on the seats I just got everything detailed." Much to everyone's surprise Gilbert wasn't a messy person in fact his room was rarely ever dirty, and his SUV was in tip top running order. That and he didn't like Ludwig cleaning all the time so he did in fact care enough to do his part in the housework. Pulling on the silver handle he stepped up into the vehicle seating himself upon the tan leather seats. This SUV had been a gift from America for his birthday it had a fancy in dash navigation, a nice sound system, leather seats with his crest embroidered into the headrests.

"I think its funny no matter who you sleep around with you call his name." Deciding it would be fun to continue to have this conversation with Antonio. "Though Francis can't even remember a name. I heard he called Arthur ... well we've heard that story before." Gilbert started the truck waiting for Antonio to climb in. He began messing with the dials that controlled the music. turning it down before it could make them go deaf.
Back to top Go down
España

España

El Casa de España Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Casa de España   El Casa de España Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:45 pm

Slipping into the car, he rested his foot on his knee, being cautious of keeping the soles away from any of the precious merchandise. He always preferred to ride in Gilbert's car. Not only was it a lot nicer, since Antonio usually used his bike to get around as his old car sat in the garage, but it was clean, too, and all he had to do to compensate was buy him a few rounds of drinks, which he would have done anyways. Though, it helped Gilbert feel even better about himself and 'taking control' of the situations and 'being a boss', as he often claimed. He glanced over at Gilbert with a small grin before looking away, his foot bouncing up and down. "Not every time. You should know that," he mused, staring mindlessly at the scenery outside. "And Francis has too many stories about him and Arthur ... Francis has too many stories in general ... He should probably just take a day off of causing nonsense for the world." As the heavy bass of the song slammed his ears, it startled the poor man. It shouldn't be such a surprise anymore, especially since he could hear the bass of his music from the kitchen every time the albino came over for visits. Once, it almost knocked down the crystal glasses he'd just finished polishing. Not that it mattered, Romano came in with a sour mood that day and knocked them all to the ground anyways … Ass.

His mind returned back to the current situation.
        "Hey, you never told me where we're going tonight? I don't think they'll let you back into the Splash Bar anymore after you took your clothes off and started dancing on the tables." That night was a pretty amazing one, despite the trouble Gilbert put the trio through once again. The owner threw one of the bottles at the Prussian as Antonio and Francis tried dragging him out the door, but evidently Gilbert had more coordination when he was drunk than when he was sober, catching the bottle and downing it before throwing it back at the man before the two just picked him up and ran to the car as he proceeded to vomit on Francis' pants.
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

El Casa de España Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Casa de España   El Casa de España Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:58 pm

"We're going to some Gentleman's Club that Francis suggested. He said he'd buy you a stripper for your birthday!" Gilbert laughed reminding the Spaniard that tomorrow was his birthday. Speeding through the streets he soon came across a highway getting on as fast as he could he began weaving in and out of the numerous vehicles upon the highway. He knew what other things Francis might have planned for the clueless birthday boy. Especially since Antonio had no obligation to being returned home to Romano any time soon since the Italian had decided to be pissed off at that moment and time; up and deciding to go visit his younger twin brother.

"Anyways your in for a good night either way!" Gilbert said smirking as he exited the highway disregarding to slow down as he made a sharp right turn throwing the spaniard into the door of the car. Gilbert knew how to drive, Ludwig had made sure of that, but it didn't mean that the Prussian wouldn't drive like a dick when his best friends were around. "At least I am sure my lovers know such a name as Awesome as my own."
Back to top Go down
España

España

El Casa de España Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Casa de España   El Casa de España Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:45 am

"Are you sure he didn't suggest volunteering to be one, instead?? That seems more his character, no??" He laughed. 'I wonder if they got me a cake ...' he let his mind wander ... jumping from the thoughts of cake, to tomatoes, to Romano, to the fight. He slumped in his seat a bit. His chest always hurt whenever he knew someone was upset with him. Every time the thought of Netherlands came to mind, the same feeling would fill his heart and put him in a solemn mood. "¡COME MIERDA, TU MADRE PUTA CABRON!" quickly shot out of his mouth as his head slammed into the window. He quickly caught himself, not usually being one to curse. Knowing Prussia, the only Spanish he'd know were the curse words, so at least he'd be able to understand his displeasure. Had he done it on purpose? Probably. But Spain being the ever-optomist he gave him the benefit of the doubt. ( probably why Prussia hung around him so much, other than his food ) He returned to his slumped position, a sigh of relief filling the air. "Lo siento, amigo, but your driving could really use some work." Peering out of the window, he saw the Gentleman's Club approaching. He felt as if he couldn't get out of that car fast enough.
Back to top Go down
KikuHondaDesu

KikuHondaDesu

El Casa de España Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Casa de España   El Casa de España Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:00 pm

"I hope everything's ready," Japan said as he was getting the surprise ready. 'He should be here sometime soon,' he thought. Dressed in a crisp dress shirt, Spain-themed tie, and black trousers held up by suspenders, he surveyed the club to make sure everything was in proper order. Let's see: glasses-check, drinks-stocked, surprise-check, entertainment...check. 'I guess if that's what France said he wanted, I'll go with it, I just hope he doesn't get me one when my birthday comes around.' he thought with a shudder. He'd been in the Gentleman's Club for about 4 hours preparing for the party, and the help he recieved was greatly appreciated. All that was left to do was to wait for the guest of honor to arrive. 'I hope Prussia didn't get pulled over...or distracted...or crash,' he thought gravely, eyeing the phone. He wasn't sure if he should call to see if they were alright, lest he create a distraction for the driver. 'At least he can't be as bad as Italy.'
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

El Casa de España Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Casa de España   El Casa de España Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:12 am

Quickly pulling into the parking lot he quickly found a spot next to the flashy Frenchman's car. Being the dick that he was he whipped open the door to the SUV smacking the small vehicle next to his unfortunately not even making a scratch. Ushering the birthday boy inside the building he smirked as he nearly shoved Antonio into a door as they entered the club. The club was fairly empty besides a drooling Francis at the stage staring at a large breasted woman currently sliding down a pole. "HEEEYY BIRTHDAY BOY IS HERE!" Gilbert announced hoping to break the frenchman's attention on the woman.

Gilbert took a seat at the bar leaving the Spaniard at the door, reaching across the bar he grabbed a chilled mug and placing it under the tap pushing on the lever waiting impatiently as the glass filled itself. Once full he took a sip turning around and staring at Antonio. "Dude bro take a seat."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

El Casa de España Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Casa de España   El Casa de España Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

El Casa de España
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Around the World [Hetalia] :: On The Map :: Europe-
Jump to: