All Around the World [Hetalia]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Around the World [Hetalia]

A Large Hetalia roleplaying group.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

France || Francis Bonnefoy~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
France

France

France || Francis Bonnefoy~ Empty
PostSubject: France || Francis Bonnefoy~   France || Francis Bonnefoy~ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:12 am

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
France

France || Francis Bonnefoy~ _Hetalia__Bonne_Saint_Valentin_by_koinogenki-1

F r a n c i s B o n n e f o y
François Bonnefoi
République française || French Republic
“ Oh hon hon hon~”

b i r t h d a y.
July 14

p e r s o n a l i t y .
Flirty
Materialistic
Fashionable
Competitive
Narcissistic
Teasing
Loving
Seductive
Romantic
Gossipy
Dramatic
Cocky

l i k e s .
Good food
Cooking
Nice clothing/Fashion
Women
Men
Love
Romance
Dating
Seducing people
Winning
Roses
Fine wine
Fighting with England
Being naked
Being right
Perverted things
Italy
Spain
Prussia
Canada
Seychelles

d i s l i k e s .
War
Losing
Being wrong
Ugly clothes
Computers
Russia
Switzerland
Whenever England is angry
Turkey
England's food
American food
Germany
England
America

r e l a t i o n s h i p s
UK:
England and France tend to fight a lot, it is possibly a game at this point. They are very competitive and tend to side against each other in wars, not including WWII. At moments they have points of peace. They are known rarely to agree with each other and some mutual respect, but neither would ever admit it. Mostly show 'affection' by cursing and insulting each other. The relationship between the two has been rocky however ever since the 100 year war. And didn't improve when France helped America succeed from Britain.

Italy:
Italy calls him his big brother and other than desiring Italy as a territory, they tend to have a mellow relationship. During WWII france was known to fight against Italy but didn't consider him a threat. Usually he captures Italy at Germany's expense.

Prussia & Spain:
They are his bros; good friends he likes to spend time with. Whether it be drinking, starting fights or just being mischievous. They are called the bad touch trio for a reason.

Germany:

He is afraid of Germany, the scary stone faced man is not in his good books. Not only does he realize that Germany is a better fighter than him, but he know that Germany can and will kick his butt. However, capturing Italy usually helps give his side an advantage. He would rather side with England, if it means going against Germany.

b i o g r a p h y .

Back to top Go down

France || Francis Bonnefoy~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Around the World [Hetalia] :: Announcements, News, & Rules :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: